25 June 2012

travel for singles

According to this article, an interest in travel makes you a more attractive mate! What are your thoughts?

Travel Adds to Your Appeal

I've found some barriers to traveling solo so far this summer. For starters, it's actually more expensive to travel alone! Also, the experiences will be amazing, but sometimes the best thing in life is to have someone to share the memories with. For every solo venture, I'll only be able to say "remember when..." to myself. I've started looking into things like travel for singles, but it seems that the norm is for people to plan out their holidays...and I want to go in the next 5 weeks :) I must admit though, whether I end up in New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Bali or Thailand next month, the worst day traveling alone is still a damn good day!! Besides, I'm friendly and outgoing, so I should have no troubles meeting people! Maybe that more expensive solo hotel room or cruise cabin will be a welcome escape after hanging out with new friends all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment